LaVida Massage of Clemmons is seeking Licensed Massage Therapists--Full or Part Time!
LaVida Massage provides highly customized therapeutic massage. We believe massage isn't a luxury--it's a lifestyle. We offer the best services at affordable prices, making it easy for our guests to receive the regular healing care they truly need!
Locally owned and operated, LaVida Massage of Clemmons has steadily been growing since opening its doors in 2009. We pride ourselves on providing a unique identity and positive environment for both our guests and our therapists to grow to their full potential! As our wellness center grows, we look to hire compassionate, motivated, highly-trained therapists with a desire to heal.
- Licensed in the state of North Carolina to perform massage therapy
- Ability and willingness to work with a team
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible days/hours, as needed by the center, including some nights and weekends
- Adherence to state laws and practices
- Pass background check
- Being an employee, not a contractor
- Established and returning clientele
- Ability to highly customize sessions for each client
- Flexible schedule
- 15-minute break time including in every massage block (No back to back appointments!)
- Free massage once a month
-CEU repayment options
-Keep 100% of gratuities
-Commission on Life Benefits Program sales
-Performance and tenure-based pay increases
-All supplies including linens & lotions
-Respectful, positive, service-oriented team members!
At LaVida Massage, we strive to provide the best environment and the best services. Our employees are just as important to us as our clients. We work every day to build a team that not only works efficiently, but also feels like family. We have perfected and personalized customized therapeutic massage, and we want you to enjoy the benefits that working for LaVida Massage can offer!
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education credits to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of all background and reference checks is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy.
- Must follow any applicable laws pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish/Relaxation and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by LaVida Massage.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Must have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Must complete all SOAP notes completely as to the local and state licensing requirements.